- The annual gathering of the international TETRA and Critical Communications community is taking place in Paris next week. 16 May 2013 | 2:08 pm
- Meet your colleagues from around the globe – Critical Communications World is only 2 weeks away 8 May 2013 | 1:54 pm
- TETRA network planners and special coverage solution designers at Critical Communications World 8 May 2013 | 1:47 pm
- TETRA set to take centre stage with a year of record growth 17 April 2013 | 9:25 am
- Airwave to participate at CCW 2013 11 April 2013 | 9:03 am
Harnessing Technology and Information to Maximise The Efficiency and Performance of Command and Control Communications Infrastructure
Building on the success of our esteemed portfolio of Critical Communications conferences, IIR again offers the leading Control Room Communications event, offering vital insights into the operational and technical issues associated with effective Command and Control planning.
The event is designed to meet the needs and interests of control room professionals from across public safety, as well as private sector, transport, aerospace and utilities.
How Can You Participate?
Delegates will include Control Room Professionals and End Users with the following job titles:
Head of Architecture & System Development, Head of ICT, Chief/Head of Operations & Maintenance, Head of Ambulance Service, Chief Fire Officer, Chief of Police, Chief Superintendent, Superintendent, Chief Inspector, Director/Head of Communications, Director/Head of Emergency Management, Head of Emergency Preparedness, Director/Head of Business Continuity, Chief Engineer, Systems Engineer, Control Room Supervisor, Control Room Operator, Head of Systems Performance, Head of Emergency Service, Head of Control Rooms, Director/Head of Communications Design
The expected breakdown of attendees at Control Room Communications 2013 includes:
The research and production process for the conference programme is now underway, giving you the opportunity to share your thoughts on content for the agenda and to submit a case study proposal.
How To Contribute To The Conference Programme
If you would like to contribute to the conference programme as a presenter, discussion leader or panelist, we invite you to submit papers or proposals for consideration. To submit a paper email Hanna Jackson, Conference Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Three Packed Days Of Discussion And Debate!
The presentations at Control Room Communications 2012 offered real food for thought on how to effectively manage a new generation of information being shared with the Control Room. At Control Room Communications 2013 we look forward to hearing more on how to further integrate data sources, monitor and extract information from social media and manage large events, all while collaborating, consolidating and integrating our planning approaches.
You Will Benefit From Vital Insights Into:
- Improving information management and maximising the benefit of multi-source data feeds including social media and video
- Proven approaches to consolidating control room networks, driving down cost and improving process efficiency
- Forming the optimum application and software toolkit that can meet the demands of the modern control room
It was such a great great great event, high level content and participants, very well prepared and delivered.Sven Franke, Project Leader EP26a Subscriber Management System